Monday, August 2, 2010

SHARK WEEK!

Well, it's that time again....SHARK WEEK 2010!






For those of you who may not know, Brian is a HUGE fan of sharks! That was one of the first things I learned about him when we were friends. Seriously, anything shark related, he loves!


One day, when we "grow up" I want to take him to Seal Island off of Cape Town, South Africa! This is the site where the most Great White Sharks have been seen, due to the high volume of cape fur seals on the island.


I literally love Shark Week because it makes Brian smile! Last night, I went into the living room to DVR all of the new shark shows for the night. He was so excited that he went into our room and got his toy shark that I bought him at SeaWorld. So, there he was...in front of the t.v. with shark in hand, watching Shark Week. It was so cute to watch! I bet our future kiddos will love them, too!


Shark Week reminds me of when I first met Brian and I look forward to it every year because of that fact!



I went to Discovery.com and "sharked" us. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment