Friday, August 20, 2010

DISNEY NIGHT OF JOY AUDITION - PLEASE VOTE!



Hey everyone! Well, it's that time of year again....auditions for the Disney Night of Joy Talent Spotlight 2010!


I had the awesome opportunity to be selected and perform at last year's NOJ and I am hoping to perform again this year at the Magic Kingdom!


God is so good and so gracious in continually opening up doors for me. I pray that when I sing that I make HIS name known.



Please take a moment and click on the link below to vote for my video, "ReCreated". You may vote one time per email address, so if you have multiple emails, please vote away!



If selected, I will be performing 2 songs on either September 10 or 11th at the Magic Kingdom.



Voting ends on Monday, August 30th, so please tell your friends!




http://www.noj.idesigninc.net/audition_videos.php




Thank you & God bless!



"My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast. I will sing and make music." ~Psalm 57:7


No comments:

Post a Comment